As part of its ongoing character education program, CMS is hosting a number of special events for October.
October 4 - Mrs. Hoffman in 6th grade classrooms for Anti-Bullying Circles
Week of October 12-15: Announcements about Anti-Bullying
Video: Stop Bullying: Speak Up Special Presentation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bokjYnPeSuA
October 18-22 - Grade Level Sweethearts & Heroes Assemblies
October 20- Wear Orange for Unity Day, students receive bracelets
Video during homeroom: https://www.youtube.com/channe...
October 22 - Mix it up at Lunch
October 25-29 - CMS Spirit Week!
Prizes for homeroom participation each day and most creative per grade level.
- Monday: “Walk in Someone Else’s Shoes” Wear mismatched shoes
- Tuesday: “Dream of Kindness” Dress in appropriate pajamas
- Wednesday: “Peace out for Anti Bullying” Wear tie-dye (if no tie-tye, wear a blend of colors)
- Thursday: Team up against bullying - wear your favorite team jersey/clothes
- Friday: Flashback - Wear a costume or represent a time period. Examples: Disco, 80’s, Medieval times.