Thursday, February 13
- Beef and Broccoli, Brown Rice, Egg Roll, Corn, Fruit and Milk
- Attentions PE classes: please bring a pencil for your floor hockey assessment today.
- Band lessons today are for students participating in NYSSMA.
- Today will be an all-county day in 7/8 chorus. Please bring your chrome books.
- 6th grade all county band will be rehearsing after school today in the band room.
- There will not be Open gym for baseball on Feb 16th or 23rd. Open gyms will resume on March 1st.
- Congratulations to the boys modified basketball team on their come from behind 41-35 victory over Cairo-Durham yesterday. In their victory, Tate Van Alstyne led the way with 13 points and Alex Schwab contributed 10 points. Great defense was played by Hunter Kelly and Renn Nelson. A great effort was given by the whole team.