(September 4, 2020)
This letter is for any parents or guardians of Chatham Middle School students who need a Chromebook for the 2020-21 school year.
If your student has a working chromebook from last year, you will NOT need to exchange your Chromebook.
This information is ONLY for parents or guardians who need a new Chromebook or who need a Chromebook replaced or repaired.
We will have two pickup days available…
● Wednesday, September 9 (8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.)
● Friday, September 11 (8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.)
Here is the procedure for pickup:
If you have a chromebook that needs to be fixed or replaced, please email email@example.com as soon as possible. In the email, please give helpdesk your student’s name, grade and Chromebook number.
If you are getting a new Chromebook:
- Call the Chatham Middle School main office 15 minutes before you would like to pick up
the Chromebook (518) 392-1560 (ext.2002)
- Let us know your student’s name and grade.
- Drive behind the middle school (Library Place) to the Middle School gym entrance.
- Your Chromebook will be available for pick up inside the gym doors. There will also be a spot for you to drop off any Chromebooks that are not working.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me!
Chatham Middle School Assistant Principal