Here you will find health-related information specific to Chatham High School students.
To download a health form, please click on one of the following forms.
- Application for Employment Certificate Form
- Athletic Health History Form
- Dental Health Certificate
- Extracurricular Contract
- Health Exam Form
- Medical Services Permission Form
- Medication Self Carry Permission Form
- Permission for Medication in School Form
- Physical Fitness Certificate Form
- Student Health History Form
Students who have medical concerns limiting physical activity for more than one class period must have a written note from a physician. The medical excuse must be specific in nature, describing exactly what activities are prohibited and what activities are allowed. If a student is completely restricted from physical activity, it is the responsibility of the physical education teacher to assign an alternative non-physical assignment(s). There will be no medical exceptions from physical education. All students must pass four years of physical education totaling two course credits.
- Medication must be administered by or be under the supervision of school nursing personnel.
- A written order from a licensed prescriber is required.
- A written statement from the parent or guardian requesting the administration of the medication in school as ordered by the licensed prescriber is necessary.
- The parent or guardian must assume responsibility to have the medication delivered directly to the health office in a properly labeled, original container.
- Medication is to be stored in a locked cabinet or separate locked drawer in the Health Office. Medication required refrigeration should be refrigerated in a secure area.
- Under special conditions, students may carry and self-administer medication. A written order from the prescriber and a written request from the parent should be on file in the Health Office.