Monday, June 17, 2019 – B Day
- Attention Sophomores ~ please sign up with Mrs. Kelly or Mrs. Witaszek to bring in something for the graduation dessert reception. We need bottled water, paper products, and baked goods. (6/17)
- Today is the last day to clean out your locker. There are barrels in the hallways if you wish to place any items in the trash. Please be certain there is nothing remaining in your lockers and leave your locks ON your locker for next year. (6/17)
- A few important reminders for Regents week:
- Copies of the schedule can be found in the main office and the cafeteria.
- Morning tests begin at 8:00 and afternoon tests begin at noon. Please be on time. There are no make-ups for Regents.
- Conflicts should be reported to guidance and the teachers in order to schedule alternate testing times.
- All electronic devises are prohibited in the exam area. This includes smart watches and Fitbits.
- The Columbia County Agricultural Society offers a $1,000 merit scholarship to two students who have been active in the Columbia County Fair and are pursuing a field of study related to agriculture. Applications and information available in guidance. (6/17)