Tuesday, January 15, 2019 – B Day
- Lots of student meetings after school today:
- There will be an informational meeting for the Washington D.C. trip in room 115.
- There will be a Gender Equality Club meeting in room 109. All students are welcome.
- There will be a brief SADD meeting in the Guidance conference room.
- Robotics will meet Tuesday through Friday this week.
- Tri-M Music Honor Society will be meeting in the band room on Wednesday after school. Please inform Mr. Bintz of any conflicts. (1/16)
- There will be a Sophomore class meeting Thursday after school in room 108. Discussion will include the upcoming fundraiser and Prom venues. All Sophomores and Sophomore officers are invited to attend. (1/17)
- New from your Student Government: There is a phone charging station in the library and one in the cafeteria for your use when you are in those areas. Please do not leave your phone unattended. (1/16)
- Now in Guidance: The 2019 Excellence in Nursing Scholarship Essay Contest is awarded by Hudson Valley Magazine to a motivated high school senior who plans to pursue a career in nursing. Deadline is February 8, 2019. More information and applications are available in guidance. (1/17)
- Important Regents Week Reminder: Students are only required to be present at school when they have an exam. The busing schedule remains the same for the exam period; students should continue to sign up for late bus in the main office. Any student who needs to stay after 3:30 will need to arrange transportation. Students who stay at school must remain in the auditorium when not taking an exam; students will not be allowed to go to their lockers or wander the hallways. (1/15)
- An important reminder to Seniors: Class dues must be paid by Friday, January 25th. Please see Mrs. Decker or Mrs. Fiero if you have questions or to make your payment.