In April 2016 the District conducted comprehensive testing of water outlets in all buildings for lead and copper as a proactive safety measure. The results of the testing and information pertaining to the District’s plan for remediation are available below.
- Letter Concerning Food Prep & Drinking Water Remediation Results – September 15, 2016
- Letter Concerning Initial Remediation Results – September 1, 2016
- Letter Highlighting District’s Plan for Remediation – July 18, 2016
- Letter Concerning Test Results and Preliminary Measures Taken by the District – June 17, 2016
- Letter Concerning Partial Test Results – June 15, 2016
- Letter Announcing Water Testing Initiative – April 13, 2016