(THIS IS NOT FALL REGISTRATION- only intent to play – as NYS law requires signs ups cannot be completed until 30 days prior to season start date of each season – Fall – Aug 19th)
INTENT TO PLAY PROCESS: – OPENS ON MAY 6th.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the Intent to Participate –Fall 2019 Athletics under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using Family ID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a Family ID account.
- Create your secure Family ID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the Family ID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
No Payment Required
- Click the green Submi button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from Family ID confirming your registration/intent to play.
You may use the information you submitted in previous seasons to save time with future registrations. Please use the following steps:
1) Click on the INTENT TO PLAY registration form on your school’s Family ID landing page. https://www.familyid.com/chatham-athletics
2) Login using the e-mail address and password you created previously (do not create a new account)
3) Choose the sport you intend on participating in for the fall
4) Click on “Add Participant Below or Click to Select” and pick your child’s name.
5) Update health and demographic information, if necessary.
6) Save and Submit
OFFICIAL ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR FALL SPORTS BEGINS ON JULY 19th